Game Data Coordinator
Live Operations GAMED01089
Vancouver, BC, CAN
You are a naturally curious problem-solver with excellent attention to detail. You love working with people of all disciplines and have a flair for communication and follow-up. Working alongside game designers, engineers, live operations, and producers you will play a critical role in delivering new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Game Data Coordinator to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". We’ve also got some new projects in the make!
We don’t just make games, we play a
As a Game Data Coordinator , you will:
- Manage the roll out of new code or server data to live products
- Responsible for data migration to the Store (e.g. Apple) using in-house tools to facilitate different build versions of the game
- Work with QA team to ensure that data sets are backward compatible
- Track life cycle of data set before submission and provide live analytics
- Document and rollout companywide best practice of game loops, monetization features and game mechanics
- Coordinate and develop test flows for QA
- Communicate with all disciplines to ensure flow of data set before roll out
- Manage patch notes and roll out process
- Manage version locks and import tools
- Schedule rollouts that affect the live game
- Monitor design and code changes
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. This is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency using excel, and understanding of database management and languages such as SQL
- Strong reporting skills specifically to Live Operations and in game analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Passion for a broad range of games
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.