Facilities Administration OFFIC01052
Vancouver, BC, CAN
You are organized, efficient, confident and accountable. You enjoy making first and lasting impressions. You offer a helpful hand no matter the task and enjoy supporting in a variety of capacities from front desk coverage to event coordination. You possess the “jack of all trades” quality and understand what it takes to make an office run smoothly; most importantly, you know how to get things done and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty!
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Office Coordinator to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Being the first impression at Kabam
- General reception activities including; greeting visitors, preparing and receive mail, directing messages in a timely fashion
- Ensuring the overall office environment is in order so everyone (including you!) can continue the awesomeness that happens within these walls
- General office upkeep of meeting rooms, kitchens and common areas
- Schedule and manage office repairs and maintenance
- Order and maintain office, first aid, and kitchen supplies
- Regular restocking of snacks and beverages (key to our success!)
- Manage security key cards and office keys
- Arrange catering for teams on a daily and special occasion basis
- Partnering with teams across the studio to optimize processes
- Coordinating new hire activities with IT and Human Resources
- Maintaining schedules and calendars for events and meetings
- Other ad-hoc projects and/or requirements may arise as requested
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Post-secondary education and experience working in a similar capacity, ideally in a relevant industry
- An approachable and positive nature with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- A way with words - honest and strong communication, both written and verbal, are a non-negotiable in this role
- A high attention to detail, ability to streamline processes and candor to suggest improvements
- A strong interest in growing and developing as a professional in the entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Flexibility in work schedule
You will be joining a lean team that’s focused on making Kabam an unmatched experience for everyone that steps into our office - visitors and employees alike. Focused on making an impact that is felt studio-wide, this team is dedicated to high quality customer service.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of massively multiplayer games for mobile devices. Console quality graphics and next generation technology are the hallmark of Kabam games. Kabam merges the art of game design and the science of consumer behaviour to create immersive games enjoyed by players around the world. Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight and won several awards including Apple Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year. Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.