Email Marketing Manager
More information about this job
Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve welcomed over 250 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve.
From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an email marketing manager to join Jagex’s growing team.
Working closely with the Senior Director of Marketing and VP Product, you will build effective and innovative solutions to reduce customer churn and increase engagement and monetisation.
As part of your role, you will be:
- Defining and executing the email, push notification, retention and lifecycle strategy across the Jagex portfolio.
- Managing all outbound consumer email and push communications whilst using a mixture of creativity and data to consistently test, optimize and improve performance across all Email and Push channels.
- Defining and executing the Retention Email strategy across the Jagex portfolio.
- Working alongside Marketing, Product and Analytics to define the requirements of a Lifecycle Program to optimise the customer experience.
- Creating an automated email system to Welcome, Onboard and Engage with new customers as well using data to define new segments and communication strategies.
- Driving the Loyalty and Recommend-A-Friend programs that will help increase long term loyalty and satisfaction of paid subscribers as well as encouraging players.
- Data driven and regularly monitoring performance and creating reports to communicate the value of CRM campaigns with key stakeholders.
- Communicating best practices across the business and ensuring that Jagex is compliant with all legislation across COPPA, GPDR etc as well as well as any third partner vendors.
WHAT WE NEED
- Proven experience in email marketing with a strong track record of success and results across multiple game projects
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices
- Deep understanding of retention and monetization key product indicators
- Experience – and desire – to perform daily execution and optimization
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.