This is a truly senior role – we are looking for team members that possess first class planning / architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating the same with your teams. You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
You will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Lead/Senior Programmer to join our development teams on exciting new projects. You will be able to show first class planning / game architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of truly looking ahead, taking risk out of your project and communicating the same with your team.
Successful candidates must be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
Requirements / Key Skills:
- 5+ years working in the games industry.
- Proven team management experience including producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Excellent Maths skills
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal.
- Proven ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions.