Team17 Games Label is busier than ever working on an array of successful and great new games IP. We are expanding rapidly – 2015, 2016 and 2017 have all been record years.
We offer a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. We work with propriety and third party middleware and our collection of titles includes Worms, The Escapists, Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee and so much more!.. With such a variety you will not be bored!!
This is a truly senior role – we are looking for team members that possess first class planning / architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating same with your teams. You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and
developing the code skills of the team.
We are looking for a Lead Programmer to join our development teams as well as supporting our Games Label partners with exciting new projects. You will be able to show first class management, planning / game architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of truly looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating same with your teams. You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
Successful candidates must be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
- 5+ years working in the games industry.
- Proven team management experience including producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Excellent Maths skills
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal.
- Proven ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions.
Highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits package