You will be part of an extremely capable HR team, whose main goal is to support the company in all personnel issues. You will be the 'face' of Gameforge in direct interactions with potential new employees and will represent the company outwards. This position demands strong communication skills and a confident handling of a variety of platforms and methods of communication. It provides a framework for your own work and also offers the opportunity to take part in many areas of the company with your own work. The search for potential new employees that help to drive the company forward is one of the most important aims of Human Resources.
Tasks to inspire:
• Recruitment of professionals and leaders within the IT industry
• Searching for suitable candidates through various channels, particularly through direct communication in networks, social media platforms and databases
• Close collaboration with the HR Team on deciding the right approaches and positioning of post applications
• Close collaboration and consultation for leadership regarding the occupation of open positions
• Creation of search profiles in close collaboration with company professionals and leadership members
• Accompaniment of candidates through the internal application process
• Active participation in all modern recruitment processes and applicant management
• Coordination and, where necessary, participation in interview appointments
• Assistance in the creation of the company's external profile
• Participation in trade fairs and events within the recruitment industry
• General administrative activities, project work and other tasks as well as providing cover within the HR Team
Qualifications to convince:
• Completed relevant studies or commercial/business training/education
• Experience in personnel recruitment of advantage
• Solid technical knowledge and an affinity for social media
• Congenial presence and strong communication skills in both English and German
• Independent method of working focused on results
• Dependable under stress and a team player
• Socially competent and you enjoy working with people
• Confident use of standard MS Office solutions and (after training) our application management and personnel management systems
A company to connect:
• The informal atmosphere of a start-up company combined with over 10 years' experience in one of the most creative and exciting industries around.
• A great working environment within a multi-cultural team
• Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit every day - all sourced from local suppliers!
• The ability to be flexible with working hours.
• The opportunity to reach millions of players in dozens of countries.
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .