Art Lead (casual/midcore)
Job Title Art Lead (casual / midcore)
Company Name iGotcha Studios
Work Schedule Full Time Employment
Salary Depending on experience
Start Date ASAP
Location Stockholm, Sweden
Who are we?
iGotcha Studios is a small and growing independent game studio consisting of experienced and passionate developers. Our main focus is to develop location based / AR games for mobile platforms. Our office is located just outside Stockholms central station with an abundances of restaurants, gyms and shops within walking distance. All our employees have competitive salaries and benefits.
Now that we’ve secured a solid financial founding from reputable investors we are now looking to expand our development team!
We’re seeking an Art Lead ready to join an exciting, growing, studio. You will be responsible for leading a team of awesome artists, be the driving force behind our games artistic vision and help to build thrilling worlds the player can build up true emotional connection to.
● You will direct an international team of artists, consisting of Animators, 2D and 3D Artists for one of our new mobile AR Games.
● You will be key in establishing art direction and developing the games vision in collaboration with Game Designers, Developers and the Studio’s Leadership.
● You will continuously improve Art Pipelines, to help streamline asset generation.
● You will be hands-on involved in Asset Generation and Implementation.
● You will be in close cooperation with Marketing to help establish brand and IP with regard to our audience.
● You will play a key part in the team being able to hold deadlines and ship in time and in quality for milestones.
This is what you bring with you:
● A minimum of 2 years of experience as Lead Artist / art-managing function on a team.
● Experience in at least 3 different game projects, preferable mobile F2P games.
● Actively seeking ownership and a high level of creativity to generate and keep the games vision.
● Record of creating high quality video-game assets, including props, characters and environments, 3D and 2D.
● Understanding of mobile F2P games and the corresponding player-base.
● Comfortable with Art-Direction and creating concept art for casual and midcore art styles.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate tasks and direct artist onsite or offsite.
● Highly organized, experienced in creating documentation and art-guidelines. Comfortable with project planning.
● Familiar with technical constraints of game development, asset optimization and finalization.
● Knowledge of core principles of animation and a good eye for movement and timing.
● Experience in working with Unity.
● Experience working in an agile project environment.
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com. Also include links to any external projects, Portfolios, GitHub repos, LinkedIn profiles, etc.