Traveller's Tales are looking for a Design Co-ordinator to join our Design team. The position will be based in Knutsford but will involve some work across both sites. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a brand new position within the department and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team.
We are looking for self-motivated applicants who can confidently support the Head of Design and Game Directors in managing the various projects and the wider team. The ability to plan and schedule is essential.
Ideal candidates for the role would have:
- Confidence working with teams and strong communication skills
- Excellent scheduling skills, organisational skills, and be comfortable at multitasking.
- The ability to handle large amounts of information and to use it effectively.
- A practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative issues.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to change.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Familiarity with using JIRA, Project and Excel, or similar management software.
- A good working knowledge of PowerPoint.
A strong candidate will also have:
- An interest in, and some understanding of, Game Design and Video Games production.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating, updating and maintaining schedules, using Microsoft Project or similar software, tracking software such as JIRA, and where required implement and help refine in-house planning and scheduling tools.
- Attend meetings & reviews, taking concise and comprehensive notes and passing information to the team as required
- Tracking and updating tasks as required by the Head of Design/Game Directors
- Communicating production issues and risks and track progress where relevant to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Under the guidance of the Head of Design/Game Directors, distribute tasks and bugs to the team
- Help maintain the bugs databases to ensure relevant information is correct
- Liaising with production staff from other departments to ensure overall production plans are on track
- Any other tasks as identified by the Head of Design/Game Directors
- Assist both the Head of Design/Game Directors in day to day admin tasks
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Alex Brilus at firstname.lastname@example.org