Business Performance Manager - Publishing
Salary: Market rate
Application date: 6 June - 4 July
As a Business Performance Manager in our publishing team, you'll be at the heart of making games that are played and loved by millions of players!
You'll be responsible for understanding what's happening in our published games, and you'll play a key role in figuring out what to do next to make them even better.
As a key member of the publishing business performance team you will work closely with the external game studios we partner with. You will be a bridge between King and our partners - keeping the needs of the product and the business in sync and helping us make the right decisions, in the right way, at the right time
As a Business Performance Manager, you will:
* Analyse and report on features, tests and new initiatives for the game teams and the Business Performance team
* Be a major stakeholder in the short-, mid- and long-term strategy for our games to maximize players and revenue
* Combine quantitative and qualitative analysis to monitor game performance, fine-tune the mechanics and increase player retention, conversion and monetization
* Share best practices across the wider Business Performance team
* Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to help evolve our thinking
* Look beyond our current envelopes, business models and platforms to identify key trends, opportunities and threats
* Work closely with our central marketing and CRM teams to bring games to market
* Report to senior management on the game's performance and roadmap
* Travel periodically to our partner studios to support on roadmap planning and KPI analyses.
As a Business Performance Manager, you need a passion for mobile games and solid understanding of the industry. You'll love mobile products, and you'll be motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better.
You'll have a talent for building strong professional relationships, and your influencing and communication skills should stand out from the crowd.
* Prior experience in an industry with short implementation and iteration cycles - if not games, then e-commerce or online products/services
* Strategy or management consulting experience
* MBA in a top-tier business school
* Proven experience in delivering and improving business models which maximize revenue
* Highly analytical nature, with experience of data-driven decision making
* Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.