Product Manager (Ad Experience)
We are looking for a world class product manager to help us scale a player-first advertising business. You will work with an array of top tier developers and support services to create exceptional ad experiences that make a meaningful contribution to our games. You will play a pivotal role in defining what we build and why we build it.
We're looking for hungry and talented product managers that have a 'spidey-sense' for the drivers that make for a successful mobile ad monetization and can apply this within the context of free-to-play mobile games. It helps that you can showcase a proven track record of managing or directly contributing to a live business during a period of rapid growth. We value prior experience in startups, game studios, and consulting firms.
Your role within our Kingdom
* Define opportunities for advertising monetization across massively scaled games
* Assemble product requirements from multiple sources to clearly articulate current and future customer needs.
* A true collaborator - work across the advertising team, data and analytics, and game studios to drive advertising player experiences forward
* Partner with a team of product strategists and UI/UX designers to develop and iterate on product requirements that meet marketer needs
* Build business cases and analytical insight for new business initiatives: this requires identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating results
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in product management preferably in mobile F2P and/or consumer-facing mobile advertising products
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding and experience in developing player-first game ad monetization features
* Sound business judgment and the innate ability to link business objectives to customer experiences
* The ideal candidate will be service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders and game studio partners are successful in scaling ad monetization experiences
* Ability to interpret, internalize, and decision off of data
* Past experience working within a data-driven development environment with experience designing and executing AB Tests
* Education: Graduate Degree preferred.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.