Junior Performance Marketing Analyst
We're looking for an analyst to join our Performance Marketing Team in London to support our global User Acquisition efforts. You will be using your strong analytical skills and ability to analyse data and make recommendations to work closely with all the key platforms in the user acquisition space.
Why work at King? We have one of the highest global mobile spends of any category, let alone gaming, and you'll be encouraged to try new things, test out your hypotheses and prove what you think will attract high retaining players. You'll get support from an experienced team and there will be encouragement to use the latest ad tech and techniques and a willingness to always test new things. As the King digital team plan and buy all of our digital media internally it makes us equivalent in billings to some of the largest digital media agencies in the world! We think you'll like it here.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
* Reporting on marketing campaigns
* Analysing campaign performance to inform optimisations
* Assisting in the creation and planning of mobile marketing campaigns
* Identifying new partners and also developing the relationship we have with existing partners
* Coordinating internally with different stakeholders
* Staying current on latest technology and trends in mobile
Skills to Create Thrills
* Maths, Science or equivalent analytical degree OR at least 6 months experience in a client-side or media agency role.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and make recommendations
* Advanced Microsoft Excel (macros, Pivot tables etc) and Powerpoint skills
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
* Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment to meet deadlines
* Ideal: Basic knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem for mobile user acquisition
* Interest in mobile and gaming industry
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.