We are looking to recruit a number of QA Testers to join our QA team based at our Wilmslow studio. These are Fixed Term Contract roles to start immediately and will run until the 11th May 2018.
The ideal candidates should have:
- A thorough knowledge of videogames across multiple platforms.
- A good eye for detail.
- Natural curiosity and an enthusiasm for finding bugs.
- Be happy working individually or as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient writing skills.
Shift work and overtime will be required. The shift pattern is 2 weeks on the early shift, 07:00-15:30, then 2 weeks on the late shift, 14:30-23:00.
Whilst previous experience or having a relevant degree is ideal, we are open to accepting applications from candidates with no previous experience/qualifications but they must be able to demonstrate a real passion and interest in gaming and have a natural curiosity to find bugs!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Alex Brilus at firstname.lastname@example.org