1. We are looking for a Production Manager to join the Game Portfolio team, within the Game and Business Operations Function.
The Game Portfolio Team supports game teams from pitch through launch, helping to guide teams through pipeline governance, coordinate support from wider King functions and report their progress. In addition, the team is also responsible for the overall design and running of King's game pipeline Governance. Our overall aim is to help teams make great games faster
As a Production Manager on the team you will work closely with game teams & producers across the Kingdom to ensure that they get adequate support throughout development. You will also feed into, and have visibility of, on-going efforts to refine King's game pipeline governance.
The development philosophy is the core of every game company - The perspectives and priorities that encapsulate their approach to making games, aiming to increase the chances of success, and engagement by both teams and players. As a part of the Game and Business Operations team, you will create the best support possible for our game teams to succeed.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
Supporting Game Teams with Production Managament
* Build and maintain strong relationships with game teams and supporting teams across King, working with them on a day-to-day basis to support development
* Support coordination between games in development and supporting functions (Art, Tech, Marketing etc.)
* Ensure that game teams and supporting teams are working closely with each other, at the right times in the development process
* Champion the game development framework approach and support game team's use of it within King
* Support any additional duties that enable Central Production team effectiveness and project success
Enable King's development process and game pipeline governance
* Support game teams through the game pipeline governance (pitch, investment gate etc), e.g. explaining what's required, co-ordinating meetings
* Provide producers guidance and feedback on their Pitch and IG materials
* Document the process, and keep materials up to date
* Holding post-governance and key phase retrospectives with game teams to improve the value in the process
Reporting and tracking of game portfolio pipeline
* Maintain a constantly updated view on the games in development, their current work and future milestones to be able to support the fast development
* Track roadmap and Portfolio versus strategy, short and long-term plans
* Create reports and documentations for meetings, including mgmt. presentations
* Handle ongoing communication about the games' progress
* Analyse and aggregate learnings from game teams, presenting actionable recommendations on how to improve
Skills to Create Thrills
* Analytical skills and the ability to draw business insights which will add real value to our game teams
* Quick learner of new tools and processes and excellent communication skills
* Experience in managing projects that required organizing multiple external stakeholders and workstreams, tracking goals and deliverables and supporting ongoing communication and visibility
* Experience in working with clients/customers in multiple locations and distributed teams
* Passionate about innovation and technology and ideally the gaming business
* Experience in game producer role, agile games role or knowledge of game development cycle from prototyping through launch
* Strong numerical skills and knowledge of analytics tools
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.