Machine Learning Developer Intern, Tracking
Are you at the end of your studies or a recent grad? Come join us as an intern in the Tracking team.
You'll be part of the team that is responsible for making the architectural decisions which will allow our data capabilities to operate at the scale of our network and improve the whole company's operational effectiveness around data. Our tracking team improves how we collect and act on player data so that we can improve the experience for our player base. The team's mission is to help the company to produce and act efficiently around the data they need to operate.
Your role within our Kingdom
Your role in the team will focus on developing an AI testing strategy for our games, centered around data quality. You will work closely with the game teams as well as our AI team and our Data scientists across the kingdom, to:
* Learn about existing AI projects at King
* Review existing AI-driven QA solution that is out on the market
* Learn about tracking automation framework
* Extend existing in-game object identification solution for QA purposes
* Develop solution that creates a state model for identified objects
* Traverse state model with multiple test methodologies(Exploratory, Regression, Performance)
* Train an AI model to perform better testing
* Project review/extra improvements (if time permits)
Skills to create thrills
* Pursuing a degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
* Comfortable with programming in C++ or Java
* Taken courses in machine learning
* Interest in QA, testing systems/processes
* Self-driven with a problem-solving attitude
* Sense of quality and attention to detail
* Social and communicative skills
* Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Apply now! This will be a paid 6-month internship starting in August, and would suit someone at the end of their studies or a recent graduate. Your application must be in English. Please include a copy of your grades in your application.