Are you passionate about online games and the gaming industry in general? As an internal service provider for creative and market-oriented solutions, we are looking for an intern (m/f) to start as soon as possible to assist our graphics team in their daily business.
Tasks to inspire:
• Creating and modifying marketing assets
• Managing and maintaining digital assets
• Localising advertising materials
• Optimising existing graphical contents
• Supporting the graphics team in their day-to-day operations
Qualifications to convince:
• Student in the field of graphics, design or similar areas or an equivalent apprenticeship
• All-round graphical skills with an emphasis on layouts
• Good knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe suite
• Enthusiastic about (online) games
• Independent method of working focused on results
• A team player
• Ideally six months for the internship
A company to connect:
• The informal atmosphere of a start-up company combined with over 10 years' experience in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
• A great working environment within a multi-cultural team
• Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit every day - all sourced from local suppliers!
• The ability to be flexible with working hours
• The opportunity to reach millions of players in dozens of countries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe's most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/ .