If you're looking for an alternative to University with the qualifications to match then Tt Games could be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking to recruit a Programming Apprentice to work within our Tools team at TT and this will be based at one of our studios in Wilmslow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake a development programme leading to a National Vocational Qualification as part of an apprenticeship.
- Implement unit tests of our technology and game code.
- This would lead to writing the sample code that Junior Programmers elsewhere in the company would use to learn how to program our engine.
- This would expand to building out our automated testing infrastructure, to improve the quality of our engine and editor releases.
- The languages they would learn and become involved with are C#, C++ and scripting languages such as PowerShell.
- Demonstrable strong talent and passion for programming.
- A highly self-motivated team player with the ability to dive in, understand code and learn quickly.
- Basic understanding of programming languages.
- Understanding the importance of dealing with information confidentially and professionally.
- Avid gamer.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's Grade C+ (including Maths)
- Computing related college qualification (if appropriate)
- A-Levels (if appropriate)
To find out more about this apprenticeship or to apply please contact our Training Provider Estio Training at email@example.com