Brand Creative Studio is King's inhouse creative agency with studios in Stockholm, London and Barcelona.
We produce internal and external marketing material for our gamers and employees. Our purpose is to create outstanding campaigns for our games.
Your role within our kingdom
The Producer works in close collaboration with the Campaign Manager. Together with our Art Directors, Video Directors and Copywriters, he/she liaises between King's game teams, marketing teams and external vendors. As a Producer and Team Leader you have a deep understanding for the creative process from inception to delivery. You know how to drive concepts for campaigns across all channels, with emphasis on creative video production. You're a strong people manager who knows how to influence people and reach objectives.
Skills to Create Thrills
* Minimum 5+ years of experience leading production off creative campaigns, from idea to delivery, preferably in an entertainment or advertising environment
* Great project management skills
* Extensive knowledge of leading animation, post-production and live action projects
* Reviewing statistics for artwork performance, analyzing winning trends, and using it for better creative assets
* Work proactively with developing and refining creative processes and work styles
* Lead and motivate teams of 3-5 people
* Documented experience of working with budgets and forecast
* Negotiate deals and buy out rights with external companies and freelancers
* Strong communication skills
* High levels of energy and drive
* You share knowledge and help colleagues
* Collaborative and fosters relationships with our stakeholders
* An independent leader that takes the ball and runs with it
* Experience of working with production management systems
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
King in Stockholm
The location of our first studio and the birthplace of Candy Crush Saga, Stockholm - with all its urban delights and open spaces - holds a special place in our hearts. Built over 14 islands, it's one of the world's most unique and beautiful capital cities. With King based right in the centre, it'll yours to enjoy and explore.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.