Thanks to our products Nintendo SwitchTM and Nintendo 3DSTM, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of interactive entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise players with new and innovative products.
For our Developer Relations & Support department we are looking as of now for a
(Senior) Software Engineer m | f
• Providing technical support for Nintendo platforms to European game developers and to Nintendo staff members
• Responding to technical support questions from 3rd Party developers
• Investigating technical questions and problems in order to suggest solutions to developers
• Occasionally developing example code and software tools to be used by game developers
• Creating and editing technical whitepapers in order to educate game developers
• Proposing interdisciplinary solutions, even outside the field of the technical request
• Participating in technical meetings with developers and assisting them with workable engineering solutions
• University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or comparable qualification
• Extensive development experience in video game environment
• Proficient in C/C++ programming
• Strong technical expertise in 3D graphics and middleware
• Experience in script programming languages as well as low level language (Assembler) would be a plus
• Very good written and spoken English language skills
• Ability to fluently speak another major European language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian would be a plus
Applications should include a CV and cover letter.
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application via our website.
Nintendo of Europe GmbH
60528 Frankfurt am Main