With a mission to disrupt an industry, Casumo has experienced astounding growth since our start in 2012. Our next frontier for product innovation is sports betting. We're now looking for a wondrous wordsmith, a social voice to our brand and most importantly someone to be the connective tissue between the product and our users.
What you will do
- Working with marketers, designers and agencies to develop world-class marketing and advertising concepts across various channels
- Creating and publish effective sport-related content
- Building brand presence through carefully crafted multi-channel content strategies, in line with our overall business goals and player needs
- Producing and distribute content, in the form of text, image and video, identifying topical and timely content that should be amplified through our sports channels
- Engaging with new and existing customers, understanding player needs and increase reach through social media.
- Monitoring campaign progress and be able to pinpoint opportunities based on audience interaction
Who we are looking for
- A daring mind with a passion for sports — you're creative and able to come up with the kind of ideas and hooks that convert viewers/readers into players
- A disruptor, free-thinker and observer of humanity who understands how communication can influence, impact emotion and drive action
- A storyteller who can pitch a concept like a true pro
- A talented, expressive copywriter and a self-proclaimed grammar nerd who pays close attention to detail
- Someone who understands the nuances of brand communication and the subtle importance of getting the details right
- Someone who questions "why?" and is hungry for the data to understand and learn from the results
- Proficient in producing content for video, paid social and mobile
- Experience in interpreting content and digital channel metrics.
- Experience in creative roles at an agency, in marketing, or similar
- University degree, preferably in writing or marketing is a plus