Principal Game Designer
We are looking for a talented Principal Game Designer to help us shape, develop and evolve the world's largest mobile casual & social game - Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Your role within the Kingdom:
As Principal Designer, you will own the overall vision for one the world's biggest games, guide the design team and be go-to game expert both within your function and across other crafts. You are passionate about games, able to work in a flexible and fast-changing environment and eager to represent the game's design team within the broader studio.
Skills to Create Thrills:
You are passionate about the industry, curious about all things gaming, follow trends of top selling and top grossing games. Throughout your career, you will have taken several games all the way from concept development through to delivery and release, at least one of them on mobile. Additionally, you've had the opportunity to produce and maintain a full game vision.
Skills to create thrills:
* You're familiar with all processes involved in the production of a game and with Agile practices
* You have comprehensive knowledge of game design theory and bring experience designing social games and game reward systems
* You have a player-centric approach creating seamless, high-quality onboarding experiences
* You strive to create extraordinary experiences for players by exploring the psychological models that drive engagement in-depth
* As a Principal Designer, you have proven influencing skills and the ability to engage and inspire a very broad set of stakeholders, both within and outside game teams
* You value teamwork, foster a collaborative approach and work effectively within a cross-functional product team
* You love to share your expertise, are an inspiring and uplifting coach and mentor to more junior team members and enjoy seeing them develop
* You understand balancing of complex game systems
* You're skilled at using models and tools to analyse game play and user behaviour
* Your communication skills are excellent both in writing and speaking and you have the ability to articulate your ideas, illustrate them with impactful references and deliver well documented designs and technical features
* You understand UI and and how user flow design influences the player experience
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes:
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please send us your CV by clicking the 'Apply now' button. All applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and heroines. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.