Senior Visual Development Artist
Thirsty for new opportunities? We are looking for an especially skilled Senior Visual Development Artist to join our team.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join our Central Art Production Team and create artwork for a broad variety of live games, games under development and prototypes with different styles and genres. You will work with our studios across the Kingdom London, Barcelona, Berlin, Stockholm, Malmö and Seattle as an extension of their teams to develop and deliver the next generation of King games. If you like constant challenge and variety this is the team for you!
Skills to create thrills
* You bring relevant experience as a visual development artist with a demonstrable track record of creating world class characters and environments
* A creative person with a passion for games and other creative media
* Great skills in illustration, hand drawing and the ability to demonstrate strong visual design through a broad range of styles and themes
* An amazing eye for composition and colour
* You know how to generate ideas and have the willingness and ability to inspire and mentor others
* Adept at using Adobe CS package but equally able to use the real world pencil as well
* Good communication and organizational skills
* A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
* Knowledge of storyboarding and visual storytelling
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent's Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it's no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.