C++ Developer - King SDK
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Platform team in Stockholm.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will be a part of a core technology team which develops the SDK that powers all the King games, running on more than 200 million devices.
The SDK is the single point of access to all of King's infrastructure and ties in to both internal and external systems. There will be plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems and work with new technology on multiple platforms.
You will among other things:
* Contribute to a platform that powers games with hundreds of millions of players
* Work in a skilled team
* Work in a agile environment
* Make a difference for the game developers' user experience
* Occasionally work with the game teams, on-site or remotely
Skills to create thrills
We're looking for someone who:
* Is fluent in modern C++ (C++11 and later)
* Writes high-quality, maintainable code
* Has experience with platform development, API design or SDK developmen
* Has experience with cross-platform development, especially iOS and Android
* Can get up to speed on new codebases quickly
* Prefers to work in teams and has such experience
* Has good communication skills and can easily work with new people
* Gets things done
Unity game engine experience
* GIT expertise
* CMake expertise
* Experience of setting up test automation
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.