Data Scientist Intern
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist Intern who recently graduated from a leading university.
Your role within our Kingdom
As part of the Business Performance team, you will work to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetise King's customers, and help take King's data capabilities to the next level.
As an intern, you will get a chance to dip your feet and take part of typical tasks that fill our Data Scientists' day:
* Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis.
* Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources.
* Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalize an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements.
* Translating business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
* Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization.
* Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving.
* Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
* Supporting with scoping and prioritizing future projects.
Skills to create thrills
With a passion for games, you will be strong in quantitative analysis, statistics or mathematics, have programming skills and the ability to draw business insights that will add real value to King. You are a fast learner and comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with a range of other studio roles such as game developers and business managers.
The following skills are meriting for this position:
* Experience in cleaning and manipulating datasets
* Experience using a data query languages such as SQL
* Experience in statistical analysis, e.g. A/B testing, predictive analytics skills
* Worked with practical applications of data analysis e.g. segmentation, visualisation
* Experience using languages such as R, Python, etc.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Malmö
Opposite the central station at Bruksgatan, and just around the corner from Stortorget, our studio is right in the middle of Malmö's cultural heart. Inside, you'll find a terrace screaming for summer BBQs. Outside, you'll find everything from breathtaking seascapes to underground art galleries. And with Denmark within driving distance, you can even visit The Little Mermaid whenever you like.
Want to join our Kingdom? This will be a 6-month paid full-time internship starting in August. All applications should be made in English.