We are looking for a talented Animator Intern to join our Stockholm studio.
Your role within our Kingdom
You will join an exciting project within the Candy Crush franchise where you will help out in developing the future for the world's largest casual games franchise. You will work from our studio in Stockholm and be part of a team of talented artists.
If you're up for creating art that will be experienced by millions of people around the globe, this is the internship for you!
Skills to create thrills
* A creative person with a passion for games
* Strong understanding of animation principles
* Ability to work with both high-poly and low-poly models
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* Comfortable with cartoony, casual and mid-core styles
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Proactive in learning and developing your skills
* Skills in technical rigs and physics setups
* Ability to write animation scripts
* Experience from special effects and particle tools
* Ability to model, preferably in Maya
* Knowledge of rendering/shading, texturing and UV mapping
* Skills in Adobe CS package
* Previous experience creating casual and/or mobile games
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
About the Stockholm Studio
Our first studio has been making casual games since 2003. It is the home of Candy Crush Saga, one of the world's most played game. Since 2015 we have two studios centrally located in one of the world's most unique and beautiful capital cities, built over 14 islands. You'll find plenty of urban delights and open spaces within walking, skating and swimming distance - dependent on the time of year, of course.
This will be a 6-month internship starting in August. All application needs to be in English. Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.