Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 350 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
We are currently looking for an experienced and energetic Head of Marketing, ideally coming from Gaming , to join our Marketing team and support the Chief Marketing Officer in driving and executing a successful strategy, delivering consistent channels growth and performance improvements.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Team management : you will guide the day to day activities of the marketing team, including reviewing results and ensuring that marketing investment provides good ROI for the company, to coaching, mentoring, recruiting and empowering Product Marketers and Media Buyers to drive results and be effective strategic advisors.
- Strategy and Execution : you will report to and work with the CMO on the Marketing Strategy for all the games and will help the team executing successfully and on time. You will deliver the day to day, operational duties while defining and leading the future direction.
- You will understand, continuously re-assess and review the quality of the high level strategic marketing plan for each of our games (new and live products).
- You will oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy, particularly around the execution of digital performance marketing and influencer campaigns .
- Brand Marketing : working together with the Marketing Art Director, you will have brand management responsibilities, including understanding the target market, strategically thinking about how well the brand fits within that market and making adjustments where needed.
- Analysis : you will undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends and be ready for what the future brings.
- Creativity : you will propose and implement innovative ideas, with a "test & learn" mindset and ability to manage risks.
This is you
- Solid, proven experience in leading marketing roles , ideally in a Gaming company with an emphasis on digital performance marketing .
- Relevant experience in managing and coaching teams , with a deep commitment to continuous development of those team members reporting to you.
- Confident Performance Marketing expert with humble approach.
- Ability to achieve volume without increasing assigned budget.
- Innovation , risk-taking mindset, experimentation are key.
- You must be a problem solver and a self starter.
- Exceptional communication skills, English is a must.
- Business mindset , ability to get the bigger picture as well as working on details.
- Ability to communicate, build relationships, influence upwards and downwards.
- Positive attitude, contagious energy and team working skills.
- Love of Social Point games
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit to our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.