We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our fun, talented and multinational team that helps other Wargaming studios deliver great online gaming experiences to millions of players. Your primary responsibility will be working on our Linux-based server back-end, a distributed processing software architecture that can handle millions of concurrent players in an online world.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work directly on features with game studios located around the world, to help support their games that are in production or still in development. These games are played by millions of people around the world!
- Strong team leadership experience in an Agile environment
- Solid C++ skills. You have a proven track record of writing high-performing, stable and easy-to-maintain code
- Collaboration. You know that development is a team effort that goes beyond lines of code, and you are a driving force in ensuring the team operates efficiently, be that by improving processes or clearing blockers
- Problem-solving skills. You face problems head on and find ways to overcome them, ideally before they even become real problem
- An interest in server-side architectures and back-end stack development
- You make realistic plans and estimates of your work, and execute them
- Whatever you need to say, you do it in a clear and understandable manner
- Curiosity in the world around you. You value continuously developing your skills and knowledge, and inspire others around you to do the same
- Keen interest for machine learning
- Unity/Android/iOS platform development experience-in fact the more platforms the better.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP/IP, sockets and network programming
- MMO engine or production game development experience
- Linux/Unix server environment experience
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com .
Only successful applicants will be contacted.