We're searching for a legal officer to complete our tightly knit legal dream team in Malta. If you're an organized and autonomous team player with awesome communication skills who enjoys getting work done, please continue reading. Casumo is growing fast, and we're looking for a brilliant lawyer to assist, support and advice us on various legal matters. Our office is a place where you can grow your skills and learn new things together with inspiring and talented colleagues from all over the world. We're an innovative company where no day is like the other and where people and culture are our foundations.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone experienced in working with other teams and departments (predominantly technical focused teams).
- An organised keeper of corporate matters, such as organisational structure charts, directors' and officers' lists, due diligence documentation on stakeholders for third party providers and regulatory authorities.
- You are a guru at drafting resolutions and minutes for the Casumo Group of Companies.
- An efficient communicator, confident in liaising with outside counsel on various legal and compliance matters in various jurisdictions.
- Someone diligent towards regulatory and licensing matters ensuring that Casumo is compliant with the legislation and regulations of various markets.
- Comfortable dealing with all other internal departments to ensure legal and compliance assistance is guaranteed.
- A qualified lawyer in Malta, UK or within the EU and have a minimum of 2 years PQE in a leading law firm or in a corporate/commercial environment.
- Ideally familiar with online gaming.
- Diligent and organised.
- A team player.
- Someone who enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- Willing to learn.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of any other language is considered an asset, especially Maltese.
As a legal officer at Casumo you will:
- Draft and produce policies and procedures as well as terms and conditions relating to the business.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents and agreements relating to commercial endeavours, marketing and advertising, corporate and intra-group matters, payment services, consultancies and the provision of games.
- Provide compliance assistance as may be necessary pursuant to the markets where Casumo operates in.
- Keep yourself up to date with changes in legislation and regulations that affect your job and promote yourself as an ambassador for legal services within the business.
- Provide legal advice on various matters including but not limited to employment, data protection, and general corporate and commercial law.