The People Operations team at Casumo exists to look after the most valuable resource we have; our people. We care for the whole employee experience, and our mission is to make the Casumo journey a memorable one. We're now looking for a designer who can help improving the overall Casumo journey, as well as assisting us in our day to day needs.The right person for this role should be a strong and strategic communicator using fresh approaches, be it graphic design, writing, photography or videography. You will work closely with all our teams to pick out and make sense of the nuggets that are important to understand from both an employee and outsider's perspective. You'll tell stories about the weirdly beautiful everyday Casumo life - from how we work, to how we celebrate.
What you will do
Be part of driving the creation of an overall Employer branding strategy and advertising strategy Improve our careers site from both a UX, SEO and branding/messaging perspective Create a visual language and strategy for our Social Media platforms (Instagram, Behance, Dribble, Giphy, Medium, Facebook, LinkedIn, Careers blog) with the help of the brand mission and content creatives Be in charge of concept and design of all types of advertising and marketing material (outdoor prints, banners, magazines, articles, talks and conferences) Make sure our profiles and job pages (LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Glassdoor) look smashing
- Improve the Casumo journey, from attraction and recruitment, to on-boarding, learning & development
- Be "the ear" towards the organization, listening in to the pulse picking out both the fun, culture-bearing elements of what Casumo is, and the important nuggets that need to be communicated.
- Help plan and design presentations for Casumo talks, workshops and courses.
- Maintain our internal blog and come up with fresh approaches
- Update our internal content hub with interactive content (condense/summarise)
Who we are looking for
- A strategic mind who understands the big picture but also takes great care of the nitty gritties
- A broad generalist and a smart creative
- A curious problem solver with a thing for quirkiness in life
- An excellent writer and storyteller
- A self-driven problem solver, eager to make impact by making things happen
- A social peoples person who enables other employees to contribute with various types of communication.
- A creative with a passion for photography