World Designer – Amsterdam, Netherlands
World Designer – Amsterdam
This is your opportunity to join one of Europe's leading game development studios, responsible for one of the most iconic games of 2017. Building on the studio’s recent success you'll join a small team which tasked with creating ground-breaking, innovative gameplay with a focus on story and characters. As a World Designer you'll have the chance to formulate a pitch with fellow Designers and Artists and see the project through the approval process.
Why You Should Apply:
- A career-defining opportunity to work with one of the most watched studios in the industry
- A chance to see your work the hands of gamers all over the world!
- Working in beautiful and historic Amsterdam
- A proven track record with at least one shipped title
- Comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspects of game design
- Comfortable with a development schedule that is playtest driven and focused on iteration and polish
- Happy to document, develop, bug fix and “own” your ideas, overseeing them from concept through to final implementation
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Encounter or Mission design; player flow through a space, player goals, focused story development
- Mechanics and level experience; player mechanics, mission design, etc.
- A technical background in programming or scripting
- Experience with 3D world and level building tools
- Experience developing Open World games
- A passion for creating rich narrative experiences
For more information about this excellent role contact Sol Argueso on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org