Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Audio | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
- Creation & integration of a wide variety of game audio, including combat, monsters, foley, ambience, and more.
- Working with the Audio Director in all game audio aspects from early design phase to final mix.
- Working with programmers to coordinate new implementation techniques.
- Taking direction from designers, gathering information from other teams, and combining that with one's own creative input to produce top-notch audio unique to our games.
- Playtesting, troubleshooting, and bug fixing game audio issues.
- 5+ years’ experience creating audio for AAA video game titles, preferably as an in-house team member.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in audio recording, editing, processing, integration, and mixing.
- Experience with Wwise or similar game audio middleware.
- Excellent organization and communication skills. A proven ability to convert abstract direction into sonic reality.
- Must be self-motivated, able to manage and track one's own workload, and able to maintain a schedule as part of a small team with many demands placed upon it.
- Degree in related audio field preferred (film/game sound design, music, audio engineering, etc.)
- Proficient in the Windows work environment, including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and other Windows software.
How to Apply