With exciting growth in the Nordic market and a knack for delivering the ultimate player experience, we are looking for an energetic and inspiring VIP Manager to join our team to nurture and develop our high-value player segments.
What you will do
Based in Malta and representing the Casumo brand and in-life experience on the frontlines.
- Find and develop relationships with our current and future Loyal Players.
- Get to know their likes and dislikes in order to sculpt a personalised experience full of unexpected moments that deliver the above-and-beyond level of "wow" that the Casumo brand is known for.
- Analyse data to identify/track our most Loyal players and report on findings.
- Plan and partake in events/trips with our players.
- Help deliver bespoke merchandise.
- Provide support and help with any issues the Loyals are having with the product.
- Along with our team of Loyalty Ambassadors, create what will be the new definition of best-in-class relationship management in the industry and beyond.
Hmmm... So what does all this mean exactly? We hoped you'd ask!
As the VIP representative at Casumo, you'll provide support and help the players solve any issues they're having with the product, while getting to know their likes and dislikes in order to sculpt a personalised experience full of unexpected moments that deliver the above-and-beyond level of "wow" that the Casumo brand is known for. This could mean anything from developing bespoke merchandise to planning and partaking in exotic trips with our most loyal players. Ultimately, this role is about delivering the "wow" experience to select segments of our Nordic player base so that they never want to hang out with anyone but Casumo.
Who we are looking for
- A professional with VIP, loyalty-centric, affiliation or marketing experience within the Nordic markets, accustomed to delivering a "wow" experience
- A data-centric learner, keen to test and evaluate innovative ideas and their impact on core loyalty metrics
- Someone with a proven project management track record who can work both collaboratively and autonomously to get things done
- A collaborator who is excited to work in a technology-driven company, to iterate on processes and to improve together through the use of data and technology
- A true socialiser and professional mingler, who can work a room and build relationships like a star
- A trustworthy and responsible individual who will be representing Casumo as the face of the brand to our most valuable players
- One who is easily excited by discussions around Gaming and Tech
- Someone with a good understanding of the Casino business
- A professional with experience in Nordic-based relationship management and a great track record
- Someone who can speak Swedish