We are looking for a Nordics Compliance Manager who will be responsible for the management of Danish and Swedish regulatory and compliance matters across the business. You will work collaboratively across multiple teams and as the main point of contact for compliance with the Nordic markets, you will be tasked with ensuring that our products comply with our licences and the pertinent rules and regulations. We are looking forward to meet the right candidate who can help us grow sustainably in these markets.
What you will do
- Ensure business compliance with all relevant regulatory codes, licence requirements and legislation.
- Manage the relationship with and be the main point of contact for Spillemyndigheden and Lotteriinspektionen as well as any other related competent authorities
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulatory requirements in the Nordic markets.
- Be a pioneer for Responsible Gaming, AML, Data Protection obligations and any other compliance requirements in the Danish and Swedish jurisdictions among others and driving these initiatives across the business.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, identify development needs within the business and ensure any requirements are communicated and implemented in a timely manner. The Nordics Compliance Manager shall also be expected to constantly keep abreast with the advertising standards that impact the licences.
- Attend training, seminars and consultations arranged by both the regulators and other industry associations and engage in an active dialogue with the aim to deliver Casumo's obligations and requirements in the related markets.
- Provide operational support to the Customer Service, Payments, Product and Marketing teams to ensure compliance and regulatory processes are upheld, for Casumo to optimise such processes and to provide full support to the customers.
- Initiate and support ongoing audit and certification requirements as well as the roll-out of new products from time to time.
- Verify that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory and technical requirements of the markets taking into account the requirements from other jurisdictions and seeking to drive efficiencies where possible.
- Drive compliance awareness and deliver advertising, AML & RG training where possible.
Who we are looking for
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- A hands-on type of character, yet with a strategic approach.
- Assertive and enthusiastic about working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Able to travel when appropriate.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Danish and Swedish language skills preferable.
- At least 2 years experience in regulatory compliance and a proven track-record of working with remote gaming companies and/or remote gaming regulatory authorities and governing bodies, preferably the Spillemyndigheden.
- Holds a good understanding of AML/RG/DP and other corporate and compliance related rules and regulations.
- Has an ability to understand and interpret the impact of rules and regulations vis-a`-vis the licensed business and the gaming industry in general.
- Background in the online gaming industry or a strong familiarity with the industry will be considered an asset.
- A foundation understanding of business information systems and Internet technology.