We're looking for an Assistant Producer to join our Creative Services team in Cambridge, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual looking for a new challenge in an exciting industry to provide studio wide support for all Creative Services projects at Frontier Developments. You would be joining a growing and friendly team at a really exciting time for our studio,
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination of all Creative Services work, under the supervision of the Creative Services Lead. As the first point of contact for the Creative Services team, the Assistant Producer is integral to maintaining the high quality output expected of Frontier and its products.
- Co-ordination of all Creative Services work
- Scheduling and tracking work using JIRA
- Assisting in the creation of briefs and pitches
- Helping ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required quality
- Ensuring company procedures and pipelines are followed
- Proactively resolving issues to keep team members working effectively.
- Identifying and escalating issues when required to the Creative Services Lead in a timely manner
- Assisting the Creative Services Lead as required.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all members of the Publishing team, internal stakeholders and external partners as required
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle multiple work requests and manage expectations accordingly
- Ability to collaborate with Product Managers and Game Producers
- Pro-active and responsive approach
Qualifications and Experience
- Similar previous experience in a Production/Co-ordination role
- An understanding of the creative process and timings.
- Experience of JIRA or other task tracking software
- Creative or marketing agency experience.