We are looking for a talented UI Artist to join our TT Fusion team based in Wilmslow on a full time, permanent basis.
We are looking for self-motivated applicants, who are responsive to direction and working to a brief. The ability to plan and schedule your time, and the confidence to deliver to a deadline is essential.
- Responsible for designing and creating in-game interface for specific projects.
- Creating 2D illustrations for use in the UI.
- Creating 2D textures for use by the Environment/Prop/VFX teams.
- Creating 3D models using packages provided (Maya and Photoshop).
- Responsible for implementing artwork and fonts on multiple projects, on multiple platforms.
- Ensuring work/level hits all memory and frame rate guides/restrictions.
- Understanding that changes and amendments are part of the pipeline.
- Attend regular reviews of their work (and present all concept and ref used).
- Constructively feedback any concerns of design impact on level/work.
- Work with Art Leads and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of in game UI.
- Contributing ideas/feedback towards all projects done by the UI team.
- Undertake relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good demonstration of skills through CV/Showreel/Website or Art Tests.
- Good understanding of working on multiple SKUs (Console / Handheld).
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya and any time-line based Interface Software (e.g. Aftereffects, Flash, Director).
- Good understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Strong artistic abilities, particularly in graphic/interface design and illustration.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and a link to your portfolio to Vicky MacMillan, Recruiter at email@example.com