Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for a Java developer to develop king.com -our web based platform where millions of players meet to play our games.
Your role within our Kingdom
Part of your role will be to understand business needs. Our new platform will be closely connected with other parts of the business, so you'll be able to look at things from a higher perspective and will be great at working collaboratively with your team mates.
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for system development, new technologies, large scale systems and games in particular. You're an excellent communicator, happy dealing with people from different business units and with varying degrees of technical savvy. Therefore you're able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation. Other skills include:
* Amazing knowledge of Java, JSP, databases and web development in general
* Experienced in working on a variety of complex, high-scale systems in a commercial setting
* Focused on maintainability and quality, building for the long term
* Structured and analytical
* Able to architect & design components, features and systems
* Knowledgeable about to web protocols, application servers and web servers
* Used to TDD, UNIX environments, git
* Experience in Agile Development processes and techniques such as Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration, etc..
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.