What you will do
It will be your mission to join a cross-functional crew tasked with creating and executing an ambitious SEO strategy, placing Casumo on top of every results page out there. A part of the role will be overseeing our content platforms and coordinating the production of content, as well as publishing it in the right channel.
- Managing multiple content providers, both internal and external.
- Developing and running multi-market SEO strategies with corresponding projects.
- Running technical SEO projects and interfacing with developers.
- On-page SEO optimisations.
- Prioritising projects and tasks with other team members.
- Making sure that user acquisition and conversion is part of the SEO efforts.
- Setting up and managing WordPress sites (both technically and content-wise).
- Monitoring the latest trends and keeping up-to-date on everything SEO-related.
- Doing keyword research, monitoring and reporting keyword rankings.
- Develop link acquisition strategies and outreach campaigns.
Who we are looking for
You've worked hands-on with a multitude of SEO tasks; probably stuff like content creation, coordination of content providers, technical SEO projects, keyword analysis and reporting and so on. As a person, you get frustrated by corporate red-tape and thrive in a startup environment where it's up to you to make the most out of every day. You enjoy freedom and you're able to easily identify next steps, prioritize and execute on a roadmap, as well as motivate the people around you and spread smiles and love for the SEO discipline.
- Someone with a deep and up-to-date understanding of SEO, understanding of how search engines used to work, how they work now and an idea of how they will work in the future.
- You are an organised, detail oriented person who can see the bigger picture, plan and coordinate with writers, developers and marketers.
- Someone who questions "why?" and is hungry for the data to understand and learn from the results.
- A proactive person with a strong personal drive to find new opportunities for optimisation and always striving for new ways to improve.
- Someone who believes in building just enough processes and structure to optimise for efficiency.
- Experience from link acquisition and outreach campaigns.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Norwegian.
- You believe in quality content for both people and search engines
- Other language skills is a plus, German, Danish, Swedish or Finnish.
- Experience of web design and development from basic to intermediate coding skills is a plus.
- Experience from the iGaming sector is a plus.
- Experience of the affiliate industry is a plus.