Game Master: German(Remote)
As our Game Master, you will be the bridge between our team and Black Desert Online customers.
You will be tasked to face and answer any customer inquiries regarding in-game, technical and billing issues. The ideal candidate is someone who is humble but highly motivated. You are dedicated to gaming and your goal is to deliver a good experience for each customer.
- Manage in-game, technical and billing issues our players may face.
- Deliver high-quality support through email.
- Respond to issues on the Customer Support Forums.
- Report to the team lead and suggest strategies to improve support workflows.
- Coordinate with the community/marketing team to promote our games in social media and forums.
- Provide regular customer feedback on recurring issues.
- Write bug reports for live content.
- Constantly maintain your knowledge of the game.
- Participate in game events.
- 2 years of experience in a Customer Service Representative role in the game industry or equivalent.
- High level of ethics both professionally and personally.
- Experience and/or passion for high-quality games.
- Native level German communication skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills.
- Reach customer support goals and SLAs while maintaining quality.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with social media and the latest ways to communicate.
- Can work under pressure in high-volume environment.
- Able to work night shift, weekends and be flexible where required.
- Fluency in other European languages. Spanish/French highly desired.
- Experience and/or passion for high-quality MMORPG titles.
- Knowledge of Black Desert Online
- QA experience.
- Please include what the earliest starting date would be and your salary expectation.
- This position is for 1 year contract and open to contract renewal after 1 year, depending on the performance.
- Working condition: Full-time, Remote