Senior Paid Social Planner/Buyer (Europe) (116688)
Requisition ID 116688 - Posted 02/22/2018 - Regular - CMO - Marketing - Guildford - Surrey - United Kingdom - Europe
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will have the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment for an opportunity on the Global Engagement & Acquisition Marketing team. The team has the objective of bringing in and retaining players to our world class games through various marketing channels.
You will plan, execute, and manage paid social display and video campaigns across multiple European markets. This role will analyse large datasets to draw meaningful insights for the business and continually optimise campaign performance and strategy.
What a Senior Paid Social Planner/Buyer does at EA:
- Partner with strategists and local territory leads to develop local media plans, budgets, and channel splits to promote EA HD games, eCommerce platform, and subscription products.
- Execute and optimise media spend, making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding on various buying platforms.
- Analyse media spend datasets to create weekly reports and communicate campaign status and progress to internal teams.
- Excel in internal and external cross-team communication to report campaign insights and also troubleshoot campaign support issues.
- Manage and own relationships with vendors and third party services
- Actively contribute to the evolution team processes and workflows.
- Optimize targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation
- Work with key platform partners, focusing on ad product & creative innovation, audience and data strategy, and measurement and attribution opportunities
The next great EA Senior Paid Social Planner/Buyer also needs:
- Degree educated
- Experience in digital media buying and/or planning, including:
- Online direct marketing channels (Twitter Ads, Power Editor, Kenshoo, Nanigans, etc.)
- Digital media buyer/planner experience at a media agency, or other social buying platform is preferred.
- Strong quantitative skills and a comfort with numbers.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excels at working cross-functionally.
- Is a self-starter and is resourceful in carrying out work assignments and following through.
- Ability to learn new channels, platforms and internal businesses.
- Knowledge of cross-EU regulation important, ideal candidate has experience operating across multiple Europrean markets.
- Additional European languages a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!