Outsourcing Art Manager (m/f)
You will work together with an experienced team of developers and small multi-national art teams on unannounced AAA console titles where you can assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
It is your responsibility to help the studio to utilize the power of outsourcing to support internal development in meaningful ways.
- Own and adapt the outsourcing pipeline.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship.
- Manage and own task estimations with vendors for successful deliveries on multiple projects.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions.
- Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly.
- Track status of art assets and make sure that supporting materials required for production are properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally.
- Responsible for feedback and review process and timings - internal and external.
- Support outsourcer briefings and define and communicate acceptance criteria and give feedback.
- Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team.
- 5+ years of Art Lead management experience and at least two games shipped successfully on console
- Experienced manager of internal and external art deliveries
- Deep understanding of internal and external vendor pipelines and processes
- Deep understanding of scheduling and tracking with asset and project management tools
- Ability to collaborate with the Production, Art Leads, and Art Directors
- Very good communication skills able to communicate well visually
- Have a passion for art and games
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV.