Concept Artist (m/f)
The Concept Artist will work in a collaborative team environment to provide inspiration and conceptualize the game world.
- Create environments, characters, objects, vfx, and atmospheres
- Produce sketches and moods to help the Art Direction show the preliminary project intentions
- Create rough 3D blockouts as base for concepts
- State ideas with screenshot paint overs and retakes of existing illustrations
- Effectively communicate visual intentions with wider team
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a concept artist in the games industry
- Able to create rough sketches and detailed concept renderings
- Science Fiction enthusiast (has to be confident about the corresponding media backlog)
- Basic 3D knowledge (required for blockouts)
- Comfortable with realistic style
- Knowledge of image composition
- Observation and research skills
- Comfortable with iterative approach
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change
Please provide a detailed breakdown of your work and clarify what you are responsible for.
Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog or online album. Physical media will not be accepted.
An art test might be required.
What we are looking for: Sci-Fi, Environments, Vehicles/Props, Moods, Sketches, Photobashing, 3D Blockouts, Characters
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun!Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV.