We are looking for our next customer service advocate to join our passionate Customer Support team. Whether a customer is having trouble in a seemingly infinite galaxy of 400 billion stars, or needs assistance designing the world's most creative theme park, you will be empowered to provide outstanding, impactful and memorable support to our players! Our Customer Support members work closely with various Development, Publishing and QA teams on a daily basis to achieve this.
We are looking to broaden our level of support and further assist our German speaking players for current and future titles.
- Manage large volumes of incoming customer questions
- Identify and assess customers' needs and deliver positive results
- Competently handle customer issues, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within reasonable time periods
- Assess, Escalate, feedback and communicate issues that require input from other departments
- Become a positive, public representative of Frontier Developments in responses.
- A passion to provide top level customer service
- Thrives on change. As new games and updates are launched, new problems arise and you will need to meet them head on
- Friendly, empathetic, positive & personable
- Strong commitment to delivering results
- Driven problem solver & quick learner
- Flexible with shift work, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
- Good attention to detail
- Keen gamer
Qualifications & Experience Essential
- Fluent written ability in English
- Fluent written ability in German
- Technical PC expertise on diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues
- Experienced online PC gamer
- Involvement with online gaming communities (reddit/forums, etc.)
- Previous gameplay experience with Elite Dangerous & Planet Coaster