Junior Support Programmer
Looking to break into the games industry? Do you only have a little experience, but a lot of talent, passion and desire to learn? Volition has a strong programming culture, with senior programmers available to mentor you and develop your talent. You will be working in a collaborative environment of artists, designers, and programmers.
Volition is considering applicants for a junior support programming position. The focus of this position is supporting the process of game development.
• Triage game build failures as they occur
• Communicate and drive resolution of build failures with the development team
• Work with the build team to develop and enhance our build systems and tools
• Author and maintain automated game-side tests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Ability to program and debug in C++
• Ability to work well with others and learn quickly
• Ability to multi-task and shift between priorities
• Demonstrated desire to work in the games industry by working on game projects in modern 3D engines
• Familiarity with Python, Java and/or Groovy
• Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD packages
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and code samples by clicking APPLY NOW