Talent Sourcer 12 months FTC
We are on the hunt for a passionate, razor-sharp Talent Sourcer to identify and engage diverse top talent from all over the globe, including the hardest-to-reach places.
High-quality talent sourcing is key to our recruiting success, enabling us to build talent pools for current and future openings, supporting recruiters and the wider business.
This role has a global scope, while sitting in our Barcelona office.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Talent Sourcer, you are an expert at finding needles in a haystack\" through delivering highly creative sourcing strategies, with a passion for driving an amazing candidate experience. You have the know-how to deliver great results within a fast paced, innovative environment. You will:
* Attend job briefings partnering with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
* Create and execute cutting-edge sourcing strategies for active and future hiring needs, while driving continuous improvement in the identification of the highest caliber candidates
* Act as brand ambassador representing and sharing King's values, culture and overall EVP.
* Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
* Drive efficiency by managing your time smartly across a range of open and pipeline roles
* Support & challenge the Recruiters to identify the best talent using your expert influencing skills
* Be a key contributor in shaping our practices to maintain King as an employer of choice, and build an expert sourcing function"
Skills to create thrills
You're super-creative, results orientated, highly driven and focused on making a difference where it counts. You're structured and detailed, yet remain adaptable in a growing and dynamic environment. You're able to prioritise and manage multiple projects, and you leave no stone un-turned to find the very best gaming talent. As a Talent Sourcer you have:
* Extensive sourcing experience gained in an executive search firm or in-house sourcing role, executing a variety of searches with an emphasis on an individualized candidate experience.
* Proven track record of sourcing candidates for roles at all levels with a variety of skills
* Eagle eye for detail and strong capacity to identify cultural fit while screening candidates
* Strong team player, highly collaborative and customer centric
* Strong analytical skills and data driven approach, whilst being highly creative in your approach to identifying great talent
* Ability to build trusted relationships with cross-location recruiters
* Compelling communication and influencing skills
* Fluent business English (written and spoke
* Experience in the Gaming/digital industry
* Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Community building and events
* Expert in competitor and trend analysis
* Advanced excel skills
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you're from, it's all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That's why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.