Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Ads Team in Bucharest handles the monetization mechanisms for our games by providing a complex advertising system based both on cross promotions and on 3rd party implementation.
Why join us?
- Grow your skills by working in a young and dedicated team with every day challenges;
- The features you create will be available in our games;
- Improve your programming skills and techniques to meet the demands of tens of millions of user requests per day;
- Work with large user databases (millions of daily new entries);
- Learn new things about database optimization, caching and data mining;
- Multicultural experience as Gameloft has studios open all around the world.
- Offer software solutions for data acquisition systems and management tools for business needs in terms of advertising;
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on given specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features;
- Both strong back-end functionality and GUI with high levels of usability.
- Implementation of new features;
- Integration of applications in new departments / studios;
- Database / application / UI design for new projects;
- Maintenance and support for existing application features;
- Close interaction with internal clients.
- Experienced with PHP 5, MySQL5 and database optimization techniques;
- Symfony and/or MVC framework are a plus
- jQuery / AngularJS are a plus
- Good English - both speaking and writing;
- Very good communication skills and ability to quickly integrate in a team;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with initiative, openness and autonomy;
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard