SR. MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER
Programming | Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Own the main characters development of a new AAA game;
- Turn game design requirements into gameplay systems that control the main character and triggers associated combat abilities;
- Use our network replication library to synchronise gameplay features;
- Develop software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Align gameplay programming effort with the architecture of the game;
- Take advantage of the core components of our game engine;
- Analyze and estimate the time, cost as well as the impact of the proposed functions;
- Own code quality, performance and documentation;
- Train and guide the junior programmers;
Required Experience and qualifications:
- 6+ years of industry experience in Programming;
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- Experience on developing main character systems;
- Already shipped at least one AAA game;
- Experience with multiplayer gameplay programming, an asset.
- Good with vector algebra;
- Know how to use physic library (ex: Havok);
- Have an excellent knowledge of C++;
- Able to document software architecture with diagrams (ex:UML).
- Be a good communicator and a team player;
- Ability to manage own time independently;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive feedback is expected.
Motivation and interests:
- Passion and ambition for videogames are essential.
- Interest for multiplayer games in general.