Senior Game Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Game Designer to join our Studio in Malmo and help us shape and develop the next generation of mobile casual & social games.
Your role within our Kingdom
You are passionate about making games and able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time.
Skills to create thrills
* You will be a part of the team that will take at least one game through full cycle, from concept to release
* You are immersed in the world of the games, know the market and current trends
* You have a broad understanding of all areas of game design and have expertise in at least one of them
* You are acquainted with all processes involved in the production of a game
* You're skilled at taking data and transforming it into meaningful designs & level designs
* You put the player first, never lose sight of your target audience and whom you're designing for
* You proactively aggregate feedback to support design decisions
* You can maintain and steer the vision for an existing game or own a full new feature/area
* You have demonstrated knowledge of how to push quality in design and/or level design
* You can mentor and guide more junior designers and have the ability to deliver criticism and feedback effectively
* You communicate effectively across different disciplines and have experience managing studio stakeholders
* You have prior experience actively coaching and developing more junior team members
* You have an affirmed specialization in at least one area of game design
* Experience in mobile
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it.
King in Malmo
Opposite the central station at Bruksgatan, and just around the corner from Stortorget, our office is right in the middle of Malmö's cultural heart. Inside, you'll find a terrace screaming for summer BBQs. Outside, you'll find everything from breath-taking seascapes to underground art galleries. And with Denmark within driving distance, you can even visit The Little Mermaid whenever you like.
Want to join our Kingdom? You'll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.