We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join our talented, friendly and growing Marketing team. You'll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and will have global marketing, brand and life cycle management responsibility for our most recent AAA title set for release this summer, Jurassic World Evolution, as well as an unannounced title which promises to be just as exciting and high profile. If you're an experienced Product Manager and you're looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Day to day global marketing, brand and life cycle management of allocated products
- Act as a brand ambassador internally and externally
- Brief, manage and deliver marketing collateral including ATL, digital, e-CRM, platform channels, retail, merchandise and partnerships
- Deliver product brand positioning, audience insight and overall marketing strategies/go-to-market strategy to both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct market research & analysis and communicate the competitive landscape as it affects our products and strategy
- Primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding marketing activity for your products
- Effectively manage allocated budget with regular status updates
- Maintain and develop working relationships with a range of external agencies and suppliers
- Work with internal teams and third parties to develop cross-promotional marketing and wider business opportunities
- Lead post-campaign analysis and communicate that analysis effectively to relevant teams
- Provide support at relevant consumer/trade events throughout the year
- Support and liaise with all publishing teams to ensure delivery of the wider departmental plans, acting as a central hub for all publishing activity related to your products.
- Collaborative approach to working with other colleagues within Publishing
- Ability to manage competing priorities and demands on your time
- Good creative eye
- Personable approach with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communications skills to provide effective briefs and position product strategy to stakeholders
- A passion for video games.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role with demonstrable success
- Good knowledge of marketing and insight tools with particular experience of digital communications and multi-channel marketing
- Experience in a similar role within the video games industry would be highly desirable
- A broader marketing background and skill set would be a distinct advantage.