You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director and Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it. We’re looking for an Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development. You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high quality animations.
- Work closely with the animation team.
- Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and together iterate and improve how your animation works in the game.
- Strong character animation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
- Previous experience in game development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Previous experience working with motion capture data.
- A general understanding of rigging, very desirable to provide useful feedback to Tech Artists.
- Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best character animation work for games.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
This full-time role is based in Edinburgh, Scotland.