Temporary Full Time (14 months)
Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, come and work with us on the next generation of video gaming.
Reporting to the Senior Director, HR, our HR Coordinator plays an integral role in providing exceptional HR support to the business. The ideal candidate is highly organized, articulate communicator and has the ability to effectively multi-task and adapt as priorities and initiatives change.
- HRIS & Employee Data:
- Administering the HR Tool including new user set up, and managing queries from existing users
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Coordinate with the Payroll Team for all new hires, status changes, and terminations
- Act as first point of contact for HR Tool upgrades and enhancements
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Prepare standard monthly reports for distribution and create ad hoc reports as needed
- Maintaining internal HR Tool including onboarding and status changes, vacations and leaves; assisting with other HR Tool including performance management setup based on CV plans
- Provide training to managers and employees on how to effectively use the HR tool.
- Preparing employee correspondence including employment verification, visa letters, annual compensation and review, status change letters etc.
- Initiate 90 day review process and track to completion
- Administering group benefits program including registrations, changes and terminations
- Reconciles benefit bills from the provider against actuals
- Act as point of contact for staff and partner benefits inquiries as well as payroll
- Track and communicate referral bonus eligibility to employee and payroll
- Responsible for preparation of input to annual salary surveys
- Prepares correspondence as a result of promotion, salary increase and/or bonus
- Provides payroll with all approved salary increases
- Leave Management:
- Responsible for the tracking of all leaves
- Partners with manager when recommending the type of leave and recommendation on how to handle
- Monitor and proactively communicate vacation liability to Senior Director, HR
- Prepare and communicate LOA correspondence to the employee and payroll
- Handbook & Policies:
- Maintain user procedure manual and process documentation
- Distributing/tracking and following up on annual sign off requirements (, Health & Safety, Employee Handbook)
- Responsible for immigration and tracking of work permits, etc
- HR Intranet (Confluence):
- Updating HR documentation on the Company’s intranet
- Onboarding New hires:
- Responsible for ensuring onboarding procedure is followed and new employee is on boarded successfully
- Create employment agreements for signature
- Prepares new hire onboarding package for orientation
- Off boarding:
- Prepare final paperwork and ensuring payroll has the right information
- Submits JIRA ticket to ensure process is followed
- Terminate benefits, Bamboo HR access
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and sustain working relationships across all levels
- Ability to exercise confidentiality; show tact, diplomacy and discretion in handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and understands how to prioritize
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel)
- Experience with Bamboo HRIS tool is preferred
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.