More information about this job
Jagex Ltd, the UK's largest developer and publisher of online games, is looking for a talented individual to play a key role in the team responsible for external development and publishing.
Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the commercial success of titles being published by Jagex.
Working closely with the external development teams and internal publishing services you will be responsible for ensuring any titles to be published have the best opportunity for success and growth.
This is an amazing opportunity to be at the heart of delivering a wide variety of titles from a stable developer/publisher, and requires an experienced, sharp and keen individual with a passion for online games.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively contribute to the management and strategic development of multiple externally developed titles to ensure commercial goals are achieved
- Work with the development studio to ensure the title has everything required to allow continued successful service and growth once live
- Work closely with external and internal teams to ensure the frictionless delivery of release schedules, marketing campaigns and communications
- Understand current trends in the Free to play market and how they could be improved and applied to new titles
- Devise and deliver bespoke marketing campaigns to drive engagement, increase player acquisition and retention
- Experience running and optimising live services
- Product Management experience in mobile and/or f2p gaming
- Published multiple game titles and been involved in live operations post launch
- Experience in publishing Eastern games to the West
- This role is likely to require travel; candidates must be ready to travel to various worldwide destinations
- Must be able to demonstrate great team work skills
- Mandarin speaker or any other languages is useful.
- Technical game development experience.
- 2.1 Degree from a reputable University
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.