Vancouver, BC, CAN
You pride yourself on how meticulous and organized you are. You prefer to proactively identify potential issues just so you’re always ahead of the curve. As a Producer, you will be working with a team of talents cross all disciplines to deliver new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in decision making that affect game features, monetization strategies, and in-game promotions.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Producer to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel Contest of Champions and Transformers Forged to Fight. We’re working on some exciting new projects as well!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Own features by scheduling and overseeing the flow of dependencies and implementation
- Establish and communicate clear quality and time goals to ensure the final product is of high quality and done on time
- Work with programmers, artists, and designers to make sure features get what they need and stay on schedule
- Maintain up to date documentation and scheduling information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team
- Reach consensus on development schedules with internal and external stakeholders, and manage those by highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, resource issues and risks
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required builds and marketing/PR needs
- Identify production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost and project scope targets and offer solutions
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with internal and external stakeholders on the status of game content, assets, and features while also identify any obstacles or issues needing attention
- Proactively identifies production issues and risks, and take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties which may impede progress
- Suggest and lead process improvement initiatives
- Monitor change requests and determine when significant changes to task scope have occurred
- Other ad-hoc requirements may arise as needed
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in..
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in mobile game industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a plus
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions
- Excellent organization skill paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Resourceful in making decisions in a timely manner and ability to empower team on problem solving at all times
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.